Dentist Battle Creek, MI - Earl E. Gaball, DDS
We have always put our patients and team's health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we could re-open with confidence! Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way. We want you to know:
- That we are paying close attention to the evolving CDC guidelines and will continue to make our practice safe for all those we are honored to serve.
- our team has worked diligently to make sure that all social distancing requirements are in place, so that every patient can come back to care with confidence.
- Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care.
- Our hygienists have streamlined their protocols, so that patients can return to their continuing care intervals, which are key in maintaining health and well-being.
- We will continue to post updates, as well as tips to keep you healthy during these unprecedented times on our social media sites. We invite you to join in the conversation!
We look forward to seeing you soon! Our greatest reward comes from serving our dental family!
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
At Earl E. Gaball, DDS, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Battle Creek. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health, treatment options and choice of dentist in Battle Creek. You’ll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to our Battle Creek office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more.
Not only are we a leading dentist in Battle Creek, we are a full-service practice providing for all of your dental needs.
Our services include:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.
We appreciate your interest in our practice. Working together we can assist you in maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile for years to come. Thank you for choosing Earl E. Gaball, DDS!