Dentist Battle Creek, MI - Earl E. Gaball, DDS
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
At Earl E. Gaball, DDS, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Battle Creek. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health, treatment options and choice of dentist in Battle Creek. You’ll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to our Battle Creek office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more.
Not only are we a leading dentist in Battle Creek, we are a full-service practice providing for all of your dental needs.
Our services include:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.
We appreciate your interest in our practice. Working together we can assist you in maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile for years to come. Thank you for choosing Earl E. Gaball, DDS!